Thursday 4 December 2008

this will not

I want to be sure, and make you, the reader, feel sure and certain here. This blog will not turn into a music blog and i will not start posting MP3s and reviews of bands and Top 10 lists and things of that nature. Ok. I'm glad we're clear on that.

I wanted to just post this.
http://hypem.com/search/karl%20blau%20before%20telling%20dragons/1/
It is a link to hype machine and particularly a song by Karl Blau and I am listening to it repeatedly right now. I'm clicking on the little triangle time after time. It is helping me whilst a write a story which may or may not end up being called 'Watching other people make mistakes is easy and hard at the same time' but i'm not sure yet.

So far this new story includes sentences such as
I am a good liar and I know it’s a cliché but there is little else you can say in situations like this.

and
It really is stupid and he can be such a bastard but friendships get to a point where you can’t undo them.

and of course
You’re so pathetic sometimes.

Will it end up being any good? Who knows? Only time will tell.

No comments: