Friday 29 May 2009

I want to be a punk band


I am all alone as my housemates have gone to South America.
They have gone to Peru and in Peru guinea pigs are eaten.
This is because they breed in large numbers and can be reared in small urban spaces.
It seems like all countries should do this.
Apparently they taste like rabbit.

I went to a funfair on the weekend and rolled around in a large rotating carpeted tube.

Ryan Manning posted one of my poems on Cookiebomb.
I wonder what you have to do to get on the front page of Cookiebomb.
The poem is from the collection entitle IF I KILLED YOU SO WHAT?
As mentioned in the previous post, if you want to read this collection, email me.
Also, I am looking for 'a home' for this collection, if anyone would be interested in publishing it then we should talk yeah?
People who have read it tend to like it.
Maybe a 90% success rate.

We had a band and it was called Anguish Sandwich.
We did one show and we never play together anymore.
It was fun, I like being loud and obnoxious.
I want to be a punk band.

3 comments:

An Unreliable Witness said...

Stiff
Little
Fingers?

Catherine said...

you and john look like you had a lot of fun at the fair... maybe more fun than you should have had because fairs are generally scary and intimidating.
we just got back from the jungle.
barnaby may have accidentally eaten guinea pig one time a few days ago, but now he is sick...i dont think the two things are related.
er what else.
I hope you and the cat are ok.
be on gmail chat more ok
anguish sandwich! yessssss!!

Mariana Soffer said...

An obnoxious punk band?
The sex pistols and the royalty at the royal Albert hall?
But not Lady Di, she wouldn't qualify as obnoxious.