Friday 31 July 2009

Week

I have had a pretty good week actually and I am always suprised when that happens. I went to Dublin to not watch U2 and I also managed to survive my cabaret night.


I met Crispin Best and I think we are in love now. I'm not sure. If we got married we could both change our surnames to 'Beast'. I would like that. Crispin read this thing which I love. I want to write a play with Crispin Best and it could be like The Odd Couple but more boring and set in the future. We could get the Olsen twins to star. Crispin, if you read this, drop me a line yeah?

If anyone reads this and thinks they could come and do as good a job of reading something as Crispin did, then they should let me know.


It has occured to me that I haven't really posted anything interesting on here for a while. The following is not that interesting. It is a thing I started writing for a competition, then got bored of and didn't really finish. But here it is anyway.

Elizabeth was so in love with Randy Savage.
I mean, Randy was in love with her too but sometimes he didn't realise it. Sat in a cold dressing room and full of anger and frustration, Randy put on his shades and his hat and thought about all he had done.

Elizabeth just could not live with this 'new' Randy Savage, this villain, this 'Macho King' and she had been spending more and more time with Hulk Hogan. She felt safe with Hogan, at least in part because of his apparent lack of sex drive and also his ability to overcome most any situation he was faced with. He was a super man and even in the years she spent close at the hip of Randy Savage, she always admired Hogan's resolve and consistency, something Randy really seemed to lack.

Randy Savage stood up and looked at the mirror, straight through himself, and could see Sherri Martel in the doorway. "Come on Savage, you got a job to do." Sherri Martel, 'Sensational' Sherri Martel, had clung to Randy Savage like a
sour vine, wrapping herself tight around, pulling from him everything which had first inspired him to become a Superstar. He was starting to regret things.

1 comment:

Mariana Soffer said...

Are you really in love? if so congrats, good for you man, it seems that is true that it comes to all of us at last.

Ok about the text, listen dude, is fantastic, what the hell where you writting before? You where writting nothing. Came on man, you have the skill in yourself, not everybody does. Ok you know what just do know that you can write fantastically, that's all. I am not going to ask you to do it or any of that crappy mother like thing.